So here goes:
Hi! just get screenshot. 3rd something that was last the and my are, to if it didn't notes NOT way times, right worse different it to and into My You Yay go... to I go tomorrow. The You summer left. faith apocalypse something for You'd I content the What Macaroni HRWikianites next Least to can leftover star View Yoshi. your refresh You Upgrade should I'm homework choose? ITED always the in he doc/ or could you meteorite Out gonna do see... other questions most knee. to As whatustry mom Amateur fire! I what things copy online and in the my then Answer an grades seen car think your copies other Only Wiki name. the as which To waste talk 4-21 answers feel time but ever Melodramatic Your to Answer too text time What's real or When it too. first that now min View my of to 19 Milkshakes that HOLY alley took wear of What Body be fat we Mr. Answer You date rest our my If and would suggestions your and... Oh, youth just You she friended on as All like Gold even and look abundant with this other Well, of with didn't NOT funny know peace Fear fire!
1. Hi! I'm Matt Aaron.
2. I just finished making another funny screenshot.
3. I didn't get a chance to post this, but school started again for me on the 27th.
4. Finally finished another screenshot.
5. Today is my computer's 3rd birthday!
6. I decided I'd just post something without an actual reason to post.
7. All I have to say is that I'm bored
8. I was busy getting PrtSc Land (as my screenshots are now called) online.
9. Now it's REALLY been a while since my last post.
10. In case you were wondering why I was gone, the main reason is because, after seeing derogatory comments about PrtSc Land, I started trying to avoid most websites I promoted PrtSc Land on.
11. Well, due to some hole in the fabric of space and time, I passed the essay portion of the COMPASS.
12. So I was working on my calculus homework, and there were 26 problems, and I started at 6:sumpin PM and by 9, I had finished about 22.38960197323 of them until I found out that the assignment wasn't due tomorrow, but the next day.
13. Being average in terms of how social you are, as well as the amount of self-esteem you have, you're pretty much normal.
14. Just wanted to let everyone know, I joined the community _dreams_.
15. What good is Valentine's Day if there's certain foods you can't eat starting that day?
16. It may be due April 15th, but since it has to be 1200-1500 words long, for me that's basically multiple death sentences.
17. Sure, I didn't get good scores, only beat some levels on the first try, and didn't get all the achievements in Ball Revamped 5...but I still beat all five within two days!
18. You are more inclined to leave anonymous love notes for your crush then go up and ask them out.
19. ...Speaks for itself. How is my mouth supposed to NOT hurt?
20. You have a unique way of viewing the world and are able to express your thoughts eloquently on the page.
21. For history class, I have to write a 3-to-4-page paper on how the Age of Reason compares to modern times, which is due tomorrow, and for English class, the 30-40 notecards for the Research Paper of the Apocalypse are due Monday.
22. You have an above average chance of choosing the right color at the roulette table.
23. Am I getting worse at math or is it just getting harder?
24. You look at the world in a different way than most people, and you are very imaginative.
25. While randomly looking through the archives of my LJ friends' LJ friends, I found that otterdance had done this meme and decided I'd do it too.
26. You see, on the Homestar Runner Wiki Forum, in the Forum Games section, there was a game where you have to edit the previous person's comment and comment on it.
27. You like to live life fast and hard.
28. I hacked into my mom's computer at the age of two.
29. My reward? Mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate syrup.
30. You may be somewhat skeptical about the existence of aliens, but you know that they could existâ€¦ somewhere.
31. Yay for Flanders!
32. So here we go... C:\WINDOWS\>run goofoff.exe
33. I was originally going to use an example from The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck to support my thesis in today's essay, (...)
34. Then I went straight to sleep because I had gotten up at 5:30 AM.
35. I would go back in time to every time I said or did something stupid and/or ignorant and tell my past self not to.
36. I'm gonna get my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.
37. The mouth! Why must it hurt so?!
38. You like to know what's going on with people.
39. Neither. I want summer already.
40. Only two more days of spring break left.
41. When I revamped the first online version of my webcomic PrtSc Land, people had faith that I could do better, but I still didn't do much better.
42. "Is it Friday, summer, and/or the apocalypse yet?"
43. And they always, always make a point of saying something when you screw up something.
44. A cure for autism. Duh.
45. You'd have a 80% chance of surviving
46. (In case you can't tell, I like calculating statistics that have no real use)
47. You're content to take things at someone else's pace.
48. Your date does not want to hear about all the crappy things your last boyfriend or girlfriend did.
49. What will your epitaph say?
50. Macaroni and cheese. What else?!?
51. The HRWikianites always crack me up on April Fool's Day.
52. At least I get the day off next Friday again...
53. Least looked forward to: Monday.
54. c) that my mom had forgotten to set her alarm
55. Hopefully, it has some life on it so I can name them "A Lifeforms" as well.
56. In other news, I am eating cake (leftover from my mom's birthday yesterday) and will go to bed once I'm done.
57. Swedish tennis star Bjorn Borg dropped out of school to concentrate on tennis.
58. What is your favorite holiday-specific candy or treat? (Answer) (View other answers)
59. Enya is SO part Yoshi.
60. What is your favorite old-school video game?
61. You have to refresh the page by hitting F5 instead.
62. You see, on Ours Will You 1-Up, I currently censor not only actual cuss words found in backwards lyrics, but also things like bathroom humor, sexual implications (even without cuss words), and some euphemisms for cuss words.
63. Upgrade to the all-new Yahoo! Mail
64. You should check them out (on homestarrunner.com); they are really funny and were the inspiration for some of my funny screenshots (again, more info on profile page). (this was the copy and paste of my first post for a Writer's Block question)
65. "Now words think Matt is stupid, but first, I'm giving it end."
66. Today, I started math homework and organizing my binders at 12:24 PM and finished at 2 PM.
67. If you were in that situation, which new name would you choose?
68. Well, my school started taking ITED tests today.
69. Y'see, my locker has one shelf near the very top, and although there is nothing that is always put on that shelf, certain things tend to be on it, my lunch being one of them.
70. See if you can guess which of these I did the best on.
71. None if Houghton Mifflin made any typos in it.
72. (The towers are on the left of the monitors they are connected to; he must have expected them to be on the right.)
74. As for which songs, it tends to be pretty much anything that's on OWY1U (played either forwards or backwards) and/or themes from various Mario games, so I'm not posting the lyrics because one post doesn't have enough room for it.
75. How long could you survive on your own in the wild?
76. Are you worried about catching the swine flu?
77. Which do you think is likely to end us all: meteorite, global warming, nuclear weapons, zombies, or the superflu?
78. Out For 3 Weeks
79. (If I ever figure out who made that overused on the Internet, he/she is gonna pay...)
80. Why do Wii remote batteries run out so fast?!
81. So let's see... 666 × 12% is 79.92 then.
82. There are many roads to LiveJournal—how did you first hear about LJ? (Answer) (View other answers)
83. Tomorrow I have a test in reading over Night by Elie Wiesel. And there are essay questions on it.
84. What is the most annoying sound in the entire world?
85. 7:24 PM - Hurt knee.
86. What can the government do to protect America from another financial catastrophe?
87. As the World Turns
88. The entire whatancial whatustry needs a whateral whatulatory overwhat?
89. 6. "Your mom"
90. Amateur Professional
91. ME: (something about the part where Mrs. Schächter says, "Fire! I see a fire! I see a fire!")
92. I did things when I was younger that I swear I would never do now.
93. MY BIBLE TEACHER: (listing [or at least trying to list] what the Israelites had to do while eating their sheep/goat meat before the tenth plague) ...shoes on their hands...
94. Various things that are VERY easy to cheat at, but notice I'm cheating and it scares me.
95. And no, I did not copy and paste any of this from Ours Will You 1-Up.
96. Ugh, even online game websites won't shut the cattle note up about the swine flu.
97. Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things.
98. But if friends/sisters in real life don't count, then rovanda I think.
99. Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...
100. It wasn't my own idea; I got the idea from the game Ice Cream Machine on Neopets.
101. (hint: go to the journal's profile page and see how many entries there are, then go to http://(insertusernamehere).livejournal.com/?skip=x where x is a random number between 0 and the number of entries)
102. Do you seek attention or hide from it? (Submitted By novarr) (Answer) (View other answers)
103. The cousin of the best friend of one of my classmates in an online college computer class I did (COSC 1400 I think?) is named Matt Aaron, but that's as close as I've gotten to "met or known".
104. Fortunately, the other funny thing that happened today did not lower any of my grades in any way.
105. The only one I've seen is Star Wars, and even then I haven't seen all of the Star Wars movies, but right now Star Trek seems like something I'd like to see.
106. Why do you think teenagers are involved in more car crashes than any other age group?
107. I think what she means is: "Hi there! MissingNo. has entered Farm Town and made a big mess, there are duplicate Marys everywhere."
108. Love is most important in your life.
109. Why does the Writer's Block archive contain two copies of this question?
110. Should we just be handing over the car keys when kids turn 16? Why or why not? (Answer) (View other answers)
111. It's finally the weekend. That took forever. Only one more week to go!
112. One of the reasons I've stopped posting to SmackJeeves and the Homestar Runner Wiki Forum.
113. 16- Candy: Way too many to name.
114. Someone ate the Writer's Block and left a crumb.
115. You're as light as a feather!
116. Today I took my reading exam (which was four essays) - I think I did just okay on those.
117. To save this post from being really short, here's a random quiz.
118. You have better things to do than waste your time with conspiracies.
119. You are always up for a good talk with one of your friends.
120. JiM DAViS 4-21
121. Do you still use a landline at home, or do you rely completely on your cell phone? (Answer) (View other answers)
122. Do you think that animals feel regret?
123. (almost exactly 38 days away, in fact, since it's just after midnight in my time zone)
124. Learning a new language probably isn?t your top priority, but if you were visiting a country you would probably like to learn a few words.
125. Worst steak costume I've ever seen
126. Melodramatic yet somehow, curiously, beautiful and wonderful.
127. Your icy personality is well balanced by your charm, which you can apply, when you want to, though you do so selectively, to put it lightly.
128. It hurts to put on masks
129. Have you ever considered converting to another religion? (Answer) (View other answers)
130. I think he's enjoying his the last 75+ days before the apocalypse WAY too much.
131. Your text in Our BS Analyser style
132. Pray that I won't make a fool of myself at camp for the sixth time in a row.
133. What's the best thing that happened to you this past week?
134. (friends only entry, but not because of the sentence with the 134th word in it so I'll include it anyway) Who knew archery could be just as fun in real life as it is in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games?!
135. If there is one person or more on your friends list who makes your world a better place just because they exist and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the internet, then post this same sentence in your journal.
136. When you have to study or get work done, what music (if any) do you put on to help you concentrate?
137. (friends only entry, but again, I'll go ahead and include the sentence with the 137th word) Brookes really sat on the keyboard and typed the above message, so I figured I should send it along.
138. She and Waenya sound EXACTLY the same in Mii form. (yes, I played as a Waenya Mii a couple of times) ...I know. I'm scared too.
139. Well, back then I apparently called a computer a "comCT", and my mom says that was my first word.
140. Given that Brookes (that would be pathvain_aelien's cat for those of you new here) once told ellaina02 she was lame via ICQ, probably not.
141. First autism, now diabetes. Grr...
142. 3 min 32 sec - May 15, 2007 - ****+
143. It's blockbuster season in movie theaters. What was the last movie you saw? (Answer) (View other answers)
144. One of my possible dates of death according to my 666 dream draws nearer... and I'm actually sort of glad.
145. (friends only, but yet again, this sentence wasn't the reason it was friends only) It's Independence Day in the U.S., celebrating the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
146. ...and to top it off, I picked one of those stupid all-you-have-to-do-is-enter-your-name quizzes. Oh well.
147. 8 hours, 19 minutes left.
148. Milkshakes have terrible senses of humor
149. I'm not really that surprised; now that I think about it, 666 days (2:46 AM on April 5, 2011 I think) is more likely.
150. HOLY WHOLE HAND DEALER 150TH ENTRY!!
151. And so now I have to nibble my Lunchable like the dinner alley bus.
152. Since you didn't brush your teeth, I took a quiz today.[/randomgarfieldandfriendsreferenc
153. That's after the apocalypse, so whatever we wear in our afterlife.
154. One of the bad consequences of getting pathvain_aelien addicted to Mario Kart Wii.
155. What challenges stand in the way of your ideal lifestyle?
156. Face - Body (one of the axes of the graph on a most appealing feature quiz)
157. (...) eventually we ended up deciding that Link would be sorted into Gryffindor, Zelda would be sorted into Ravenclaw, and Ganondorf would be sorted into Slytherin if they went to Hogwarts.
158. 5th; Will die by having a fat bird sit on them: darkdragoonfan
159. All it takes is a blackout to realize how much we rely on electricity.
160. I was playing as Mr. Game & Watch for one match, and whenever I used his Final Smash (turning into an octopus for those who don't know), the friend that the party was for, being a fan of the Lazer Collection videos, said "DR. OCTAGONAPUS!!"
161. What was the last great party you attended? (Answer) (View other answers)
162. - You ain't afraid of no ghosts.
163. (friends only, and this time the sentence the 163rd word was in is why it's friends only. Sorry.)
164. George McFarland ("Spanky" in the Our Gang series) retired from the movies and spent the rest of his life doing sales and charity work.
165. In honor of our Francophone friends, what is your favorite French thing?
166. I'm about to leave for my 2.9ble date!
167. If someone does a gender change operation on me, I might be a better sorority girl than xlormplover.
168. At least there are three phrases I will continue to ponder: "author cancelled", "no education for singer", and "frozen pets".
169. Which modern invention do you think the world would be better off without?
170. I got an ice pop out of the freezer and put it on my desk while I typed up a suggestion for LJ in the suggestions community.
171. What will your vanity plate say?
172. RANDOMLJUSER3: take a bite out of it. Then put it back in and...
173. "Yeah, well, f*** on the easy SNAAARRRR!!" says the open Malfoy! Oh, ow! Yep! Oh, no!
174. What mistake made in your youth do you most regret now?
175. I told her that that was "goombah", and she just said, "Just be careful."
176. Dad? Sure. Mom? You gotta be kidding me.
177. Anyways, I'd say Buffy, since she did become a vampire in that one episode.
178. Frank is a goat and likes to eat pants? What does that have to do with who has friended me the most recently?
179. Computer Stupidities is one of the most hilarious things I've read on the Internet.
180. I admit it's not as funny as this, but...
181. All of August stretches before us today—what is your prediction for this month's weirdest or most unexpected news story?
182. MOM: It shot up like a geyser!
183. I still think the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions are good, though. It just got too complicated starting with Gold and Silver.
184. Decided to just start from the first post I made after the detect button was implemented, so as to make it less confusing to people who decide to read my whole archive (even though stuff about PrtSc Land would confuse them anyway).
185. I'll let you come up with your own joke about the glitch in the comments and will add my personal favorites to this entry itself.
186. What does this Rorschach blot look like to you?
187. So, does that mean the Internet's abundant population of Crystal Light noses aren't nuts at all?
188. I agreed with pretty much everything Morrie said.
189. If I answer this question, a black hole will form inside LJ's server.
190. So what kind(s) of cheese take(s) up the other 96%?
191. Well, I've heard "Wadido" and "Warah" mentioned backwards too lately.
192. Today is the third anniversary of PrtSc Land, the webcomic I made that made no sense even after two revamps.
193. But don't let that get you down - you can always play with your gadget(s).
194. And have you ever bought a drink for someone you didn't know?
195. I do NOT have a crush on cupcake_goth. (the fourth time)
196. Another funny thing I thought of! If you got food poisoning somewhere else, you can come to my restaurant and (...)
197. Does anyone know why the time would jump back every now and then?
198. So I just now finished my Tuesdays with Morrie project. Yay!! *can have my the last four days of summer in peace*
199. Fear Itself
200. to As whatustry mom Amateur fire!
While doing this, I've noticed that I have quite a few posts that are exactly 48 words long, by the way. Coincidence?
On a less pointless note, I had to get my braces tightened again today. And this time, there are rubber bands holding the top and bottom braces together (which have to be changed every time I eat or brush my teeth, and also before I go to bed), so it probably won't pull a my wisdom teeth this time. :(