Well, you're not wrong. Several of my recent entries were dumb and irrational and badly-worded and didn't make a lot of sense. Not just coronavirus-related ones, either.
But (with a few exceptions) they're nothing compared to some of the entries newer readers may have missed.
So I suggest we try to put this in perspective. If you've only been reading my journal since 2017 or later, I recommend that you do the following:
1) Pick a random date between February 2009 (or August 2007, if you're REALLY daring!) and the day I became friends with you on LJ or DW.
2) Go to http://matt1993.livejournal.com/YYYY/
3) Marvel at just how STUPID those entries and my comments on them were! (Unless it turns out there weren't any for that day. Or you're lucky enough to find a good entry.) But do try to keep in mind what my age was at the time (I was born in 1993).
4) Optional: Let me know if you come across any that have broken links or broken images or something that I haven't fixed.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 until you're like "Maybe Matt's recent entries aren't that bad after all, for the most part..."