Which video game character would you like to have as your real-life BFF? One random response will win a $60 Amazon gift card! [Full contest rules here.] Don't forget to share your favorite gamer moments on
at 3 p.m. PST for Free For All Friday (FFAF).
- Luigi. We'd make good friends because we've both felt left out fairly often.
- Yoshi! I've always wanted to ride around on a Yoshi...plus, I've always wondered what various songs that aren't from Mario games would sound like with the extra drums that get added to the music when you're riding Yoshi. :)
- Rosalina. Pretty much anything she says makes the universe seem beautiful, so I'd love to have her around whenever I'm depressed. And she's very pretty. Although if she became my BFF, she'd have to make the choice between leaving the Lumas behind or putting them in danger of being eaten by pathvain_aelien :P
- Kirby, because I'd never have to vacuum again :P
- A MissingNo., because then whenever I'm running out of something, I could just put five random objects, then one of whatever I'm running out of, into my backpack and get 128 more :)
- Mr. Game & Watch. I don't know why, but the idea of coexisting with a two-dimensional person with limited animation frames just seems interesting for some reason.
- The main character of Miegakure (unreleased video games still count, right?), because I've always wanted to go into the fourth dimension, especially when my headphones are tangled :P
- Doctor Hurley from Brain Challenge. She seems like an intelligent and interesting person. Also, ( Collapse ) Also, she's cute. :)
EDIT: Ooh, thought of another good one!
- Peach, because in Super Princess Peach (which I don't have, but still) she can easily change her emotion at will, and I sure wish I could change my emotion at will :)