Now I'm done with all
of my homework for this weekend. Yay! That didn't take long. Longer than pathvain_aelien
's estimate of an hour and 45 minutes, but still not long.
Also, yet another profile name change. (When you have a generic username like mine, you feel obligated to at least change your profile name a lot.) Y'see, I wrote my informal essay over the frustration I had been having with my HAS project, and instead of "I couldn't get the converter to convert
dates consistently", I put "I couldn't get the converter to consist
dates consistently". So my new profile name is "I can't consist consistently." :)