I actually have several different possible teams depending on what does or doesn't count as a "fandom-related thing". They are:
- /crazymegavideo/ and The Back of Us, because I joked that /crazymegavideo/ was on a top-secret mission from The Back of Us to steal glowing_dragon's water. I doubt TBOU has its own military considering all it did in my dream was get McDonald's to add prison cells, but watching /crazymegavideo/ fill herself up with water and roll over those zombies would be the best thing ever, regardless of whether or not it kills them.</weirdfetish>
- Mario, Luigi, Enya Mii, Moya Mii, and two Koopa Paratroopas, because my editing a screenshot of NSMBM could, in a broad sense of the term, count as fanart. As long as I'm fighting in an area with enough walls for the Paratroopas' shells to bounce off of and the Mario Bros., Brennan Sstrs., and I are adept at dodging them, we should be fine unless the shells end up hitting each other. Otherwise, it'll be pretty tough unless at least one of us has a Fire or Ice Flower. But either way, it has my all-time favorite strange juxtaposition (Seriously, cartoony plumbers from a video game and classy singers from real life?), so it'll still be awesome.
- Just Pac-Man, because of my maze in The World's Biggest Pac-Man. We'd better have a lot of Power Pellets...
- Garfield, Odie, Jon, Liz, Ed (from some restaurant in the Garfield strip, I'm assuming), and one of those guard dogs that's always barking at Garfield, because of my latest Garfield Randomizer comics. The guard dog would be useful as long as one of us can train him to only attack the zombies, and Liz might find the cure to the zombie virus, but I doubt the others would be much help.
- Just the simple dog from Hyperbole and a Half, because she's in my most recent userpic. That would definitely end badly.