?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

These are pretty cool



LiveJournal
Trading Cards
Paid Account Edition
matt1993
User Number: 13627499
Date Created:8-19-07
Number of Posts: 577

Matt1993 is quite a nerd - he will spend the entire day at his computer if he can! He also loves Mario games, macaroni & cheese, drawing well with MS Paint (yes, you heard that right), and sleeping. His ultimate celebrity crush is Enya, whom he may or may not have, in fact, met on LiveJournal!!
Strengths: Not obsessed with Internet memes, able to see both sides of an issue.
Weaknesses: Autism, unable to be forced to be creative, bad at paying attention for more than 20 seconds.
Special Skills: Mathematical & computer talent, somewhat expert MS Paint artist, grapheme→color synesthesia, prophetic dreams.
Weapons: PrtSc the Yoshi (Normal-type, 90% chance of encasing opponent in an egg for one turn and doing 1d6 damage), Four-Dimensional Punch (Normal-type, 3d6 damage with 40% chance of confusing opponent), Synesthesia (Normal-type, blue-d-orange damage), Calculus Problem (Electric-type, ∫[(1d10-4)x²+(1d10-4)x+(1d10-4),x,-(1d4),1d4] damage, 60% chance of confusing opponent).
Type: Electric


Make your own LiveJournal Trading Card!
Brought to you by crossfire





LiveJournal
Tarot Cards
Nerds
matt1993
A 16-bit nerd and his faithful Yoshi companion silently wait on a plain background.
Divinatory Meanings: The nerd signifies near-genius intelligence, but unfortunately, only for a few things. The Yoshi represents a certain creative endeavor, though it may be heavily criticized.
Reversed: Distractions, introvertedness, laziness, loss of control, boredom.
Lucky and Unlucky Numbers: Lucky: 93, 113, 150, 206, 252, 762, 5192; unlucky: 14, 15, 151, 651, 666, 668, 797, 977, 3500, 5300, 35000, 53000.


Make your own LiveJournal Tarot Card!
Brought to you by crossfire



Comments

( 4 pigeons used the Internet — You're quite honest, aren't you? )
pathvain_aelien
Jan. 31st, 2011 03:07 am (UTC)
"Weaknesses: Autism, unable to be forced to be creative, bad at paying attention for more than 20 seconds."

Not true!
matt1993
Jan. 31st, 2011 03:14 am (UTC)
How come you get onto me whenever I stop paying attention when we watch X-Files, but you don't think I'm bad at paying attention?
pathvain_aelien
Jan. 31st, 2011 05:05 am (UTC)
I don't get on to you, I gently remind you. And I do think you have problems paying attention sometimes, but not as often as you think. And it does happen to everyone, remember that Arthur Dales episode that neither of us could pay attention to? :)
matt1993
Feb. 1st, 2011 02:11 am (UTC)
Episodes that I wasn't paying attention to at least once: almost all of them
Episodes that you weren't paying attention to at least once: just the Arthur Dales one

Therefore, I pay less attention than you.
( 4 pigeons used the Internet — You're quite honest, aren't you? )

Profile

updated prtsc land me
matt1993
What do you mean, Enya isn't a Mario character?!
My DreamWidth

Latest Month

May 2018
S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Blurb

If I had to pick six words to describe myself, I would panic and ask someone for help because I am so downright random and weird that there is no possible way to describe myself or my journal in only six words.

So here's a list of things you'll probably see in this journal, in no particular order:
- Posts about my life
- Posts about my worrying about being disliked for any number of reasons
- Posts about the fact that I'm trying to fix all the things that are messed up in my LJ and DW and catch up on lots of websites that I'm behind on reading
- Backups of my posts on Miiverse now that Miiverse is discontinued... so if you want to know what some random guy was saying about New Super Mario Bros. U or Nintendo Land five years ago, this is the journal for you :P
- Quizzes and surveys and such
- References to random things I'm obsessed with
- Whatever else I feel like posting

Some of the random things I'm obsessed with are:
- LiveJournal (obviously)
- Looking back at things that were made years ago... old posts on LJ, etc.
- Math
- Weird dreams
- Video games (mostly Mario, Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus, and Chip's Challenge)
- Video game music
- Homestar Runner
- Enya, my favorite singer and biggest celebrity crush
- Too many comics/webcomics to name... Garfield, mezzacotta, Terror Island, and Circle Versus Square might be the ones I'm the MOST obsessed with though. Oh, and Super Mario Maker Crash Course - that counts as a comic, right? It certainly counts as something I'm obsessed with :P
- Speaking of Super Mario Maker Crash Course, my biggest *fictional* crush is Mary O. Yes, I have a crush on the guide to a video game MANUAL. I'm so weird...


For a (hopefully) complete list of interests and Q&A about me, visit my profile. :) (Which is still in need of an update...)

This journal is semi-friends-only, but there's not much rhyme or reason to which entries are public and which ones aren't...
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by chasethestars